Saturday, May 31, 2008

Puppies Behind Bars hit the big time!

If this doesn't absolutely melt your heart I don't know what to tell you.


Puppies Behind Bars is a charity my wife and I give to. The idea is they place lab and golden retriever puppies in prison where the charity trains the inmates to train the pups to be helper puppies to folks with disabilities. The linked slide show is probably the cutest (non-Bailey) thing I've seen in my entire life.

Here is my wife's post on the same article.


Really folks, it doesn't get any better than this.

3 comments:

Ian Hewitt said...

Er, yeah, they did that on HBO's Oz... I hope things work out better for your dogs though!

Cheers
Ian

Exnicios said...

I think Oz was probably the wrong test bed for this particular progarm. I can't really see Adebisi or Schillenger reacting well to an 8 week old labrador puppy, but that's just me.

Paul G. Eberhart said...

I am new to the blogosphere. I've learned quite a lot from your site.

Keep up the good work.

Take a look at mine and send some critique.

www.commonresolve.blogspot.com