Friday, August 3, 2007

Lauren is on her way!


Hey all, and happy Friday.

Lauren is on her way down to visit me this weekend at beautiful and scenic Fort Bragg, NC. We don't have much planned, but we will be spending Saturday afternoon evening with my old friends the Holmes's. I'll say hi to them on behalf of the whole Alaska crew.

Still, as I type this post at 5PM on Friday, Lauren isn't out of the woods yet--she has both Washington AND Richmond rush hour traffic to slog through before making it here.

So, let's all wish her great luck making it through, and look for me to show up again with fresh content this Sunday.

Love and sloppy kisses to all.

3 comments:

Mick Bright Kim said...

Hi everyone.

DeDe said...

Hope you guys are having a relaxing weekend and enjoying your time together. Think of us slaving in Wmtc as this is the weekend we finally cleaned out Grandma Doyle's old room.
Can't wait to see you both next weekend.
Love Mom Doyle

Mrs. Exnicios said...

For those keeping track - it was a seven hour trip down on Fri and a five and half hour trip tonight on the way back to VA. Not that I'm insinuating that Andrew isn't worth it or anything. . .